Please join us for the first MS 839 PTA meeting of the 2022-2023 school year.
Please join the meeting – ZOOM LINK
Agenda will include –
- Update from prinicipal Perlberg on DOE budget cuts, its impact on MS 839, and general school updates
- Executive board elections – There are currently open positions! If you are interested in running for a spot, please email PTA Co-President Nancy Cruz. We will also take nominees from the floor during the meeting.
- Co-President – Open
- VP-Fundraising – Annual Funds – Diana Gatschet
- VP-Fundraising – General – Open
- VP-Communications – Vidya Browder
- Co-Recording Secretary – Katherine Moriwaki
- Co-Assistant Treasurer – Open
- 2 – At Large Members (reserved for 6th grade parents only)
- Election for 2022-23 SLT members – We will also hold elections for our SLT (School Leadership Team). There are 5 seats available, with 2 seats reserved for 6th grade parents. The remaining 3 seats are open to all. If you are interested in standing for SLT, please email PTA Co-President Nancy Cruz. We will also take nominees from the floor during the meeting.
We are looking forward to seeing you all there!