Like all NYC public School Leadership Teams, our School Leadership Team (SLT) is made up of equal representation of administration, staff and parents, as well as two 8th grade representatives. Our SLT works collaboratively each year to define one or more schoolwide goals or projects during monthly meetings. Some examples of SLT goals have been creating more opportunities for students to engage in community service, the creation of a fieldwork directory as a resource for staff & parents, and exploring issues of diversity in our school. The SLT meets once a month.
Our SLT meeting dates for the 2021-2022 school year are as follows: October 25, November 22, December 20, January 24, February 14, March 14, April 11, May 9, and June 6. All meetings will be in person and will take place from 1:20 PM – 2:20 PM. A dial-in/zoom option will also be available.
2021 – 2022 SLT members are:
- JD Davids
- Vacancies to be filled (3)
- Mark Chesterton (UFT Rep)
- Susan Stevens (Teaching Staff)
- Michael Perlberg (Principal)
- Jenna Weinberg (Teaching Staff)
- Alleyne Thomas (Teaching Staff)
- Dana Lawit (Teaching Staff)
- Natasha Carter (Admin Staff/UFT)
Contact us at SLT@ms839.org