Welcome to MS 839 Parent-Teacher Association
MS 839 has a very active Parent-Teacher Association (PTA), whose goals include:
- Fostering a better understanding of the learning process through communication between parents/guardians and faculty
- Helping to meet the needs of students through cooperation between family and school
- Supporting the school through volunteer and financial assistance
- Building community
Families of all MS 839 students are automatically members of the MS 839 PTA and are encouraged to actively participate in the PTA meetings. General PTA meetings are held every 4th Wednesday of the month unless there is a holiday or a school event.
- 2022-23 PTA Board Welcome Letter
- PTA Bylaws (Approved April 2021)
- PTA Deposit Form
- Expense Reimbursement/Check Request – Please Note: The PTA Treasury team expects that either the PTA VPs, their designated Committee Leads or School Leadership are aware of and approve of the expense before it is incurred and that the VPs/Leads have verified with Treasury that budget dollars are available.
- Volunteer Sign-up Form