This is your chance to bid for amazing items and hang out with your fellow MS 839 parents, teachers, administrators, and staff.
Wine offered by Big Nose Full Body.
Entertainment by the fabulous live karaoke band The Occasionalists!
The auction is our school’s largest fundraising event and we’ve created a sliding scale to allow everyone to attend.
Swallow – $25
Egret – $45
Heron – $60
Hawk – $80
Pay more if you can, less if you can’t.
We still need your help!
- We are looking for sponsorships from local and/or parent-owned businesses to cover our upfront fees. We’re stepping it up this year with location, service, and decor.
- We still need help getting donations of auction items from businesses and individuals. Think about businesses you frequent, your employer, friends, and colleagues… Get creative! Find our solicitation letter and donation form to print here. Find donations ideas here
- Do you have access to Broadway tickets, sporting events, concerts or cultural institutions?
- Do you or a family member have a vacation home, or do you frequent an Inn or hotel that may be willing to donate a weekend stay?
- Do you have a special skill, talent or area of expertise that you can donate as a service?
- Do you know restaurants you love that could donate a dining experience?
- Would your go-to Wellness Spa, Beauty or Hair Salon be able to donate a service?
- Do you know an artisan or artist who could donate a painting, sculpture, jewelry, etc.
Help us process auction items you’ve secured by using our online donation form.
To avoid duplicated efforts, please contact the auction committee with any ideas regarding restaurants and businesses at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year our auction will be online so you will be able to bid before the event (and even if you can’t attend). We will launch our bidding site very soon, stay tuned!
We need more volunteers! Join the committee, email us at email@example.com
Thank you in advance,
Aileen Monahan & Lorraine Le Tac (MS 839 Auction Committee Co-Chairs)